Collection of personal information
We may collect personal information from you when you visit our website, fill out a form, or interact with us in other ways. This personal information may include your name, email address, phone number, and any other information that you choose to provide to us.
We may also collect certain technical information automatically when you visit our website, such as your IP address, browser type, and the pages you visit. This information is used to improve the functionality and performance of our website and to better understand how our visitors use it.
Use of personal information
The personal information collected by Blue Burst Media is used for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services, including personalized experiences and marketing efforts
- To communicate with you, including responding to inquiries and sending newsletters or promotional materials
- To analyze and understand how our services are used
- To enforce our terms of service and prevent inappropriate or illegal activity
- To comply with legal obligations, such as responding to subpoenas or requests from government authorities
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, unless we have your consent or are required or permitted by law to do so.
Sharing of personal information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following situations:
- With your consent: We may share your personal information with third parties when you have given us your explicit consent to do so.
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, and marketing. These service providers are only permitted to use your personal information in connection with the services they provide to us and are not authorized to use it for their own purposes.
- For legal purposes: We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Blue Burst
- Media, our users, or the public, or to enforce our policies or terms of service.
- In connection with a sale or merger: In the event that Blue Burst Media is acquired by or merged with a third party, we may transfer or assign your personal information to the new owner as part of the transaction.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
Our website takes the security of your personal information very seriously. We use a variety of security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. These measures include but are not limited to:
Encrypting your personal information using secure socket layer (SSL) technology
Storing your personal information on secure servers that are protected by firewalls and other security measures
We also have policies and procedures in place to ensure that our employees and contractors are trained on the importance of protecting personal information and the proper handling of such information.
Despite these measures, it is important to note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
We only retain personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law. Once the personal information is no longer needed, we will securely destroy it. In some cases, we may anonymize the personal information so that it can no longer be associated with a specific individual, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to the user.
Rights of users
As a user of our website, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information
- The right to access your personal information and request a copy of it
- The right to have your personal information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to have your personal information erased (also known as the right to be forgotten)
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information
- The right to data portability, which allows you to request a copy of your personal information in a commonly used format and the right to have your personal information transferred to another controller
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, if the processing of your personal information is based on your consent
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority if you believe that your rights have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal information.